Wednesday, January 16, 2013

POUPEE GIRL: REMAKE LUCKY BAG 2013 OPENING

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


❤ poupeegirl ❤

I know I'm a day late and I haven't updated my blog in a few days.
I'm super sorry. I've been really busy lately and the Boyfriend had been ill :( 
Anyhow, want to know which bag is my favorite?

❤ FOLLOW THE JUMP TO SEE WHAT'S IN THE REMAKE LUCKY BAGS 2013 ❤





You can see the REMAKE LUCKY BAGS 2013 in detail from my previous poupee post here!
Let's start with the Casual Bag.

I was not as excited about this as with the other bags. 
But this turned out to be the best bag of all! 
Mind that this is the cheapest bag!


 ❤


It has a lot more items than the other bags!
Although they're all monochrome, these items really versatile.
I love the glasses and the earrings as I wouldn't normally spend ribbons on those little items. 
The bag is really adorable. I'm also really pleased with the dot tights. 

 ❤


I knew I was going to enjoy this bag. Apparently, a lot of the other poupees love this bag too!
When the bag was good for opening, I saw a lot of poupees wearing what's in this bag.

 ❤


I love everything here as they coordinate so well with each other to complete one look more than the other bags.
But it's not as versatile as the casual bag. If you like classic looks as much as I do, you'd love this!
I love the dress (my poupee is wearing it today!). The hat and cup are also really cute. 
I now have three of these cups and two hats with flowers on the side. 
That's why this takes seconds place.

 ❤


I thought I would really like this bag. Unfortunately, this became my least favorite. 
The items in it are similar in design to the bag, i.e. pink, ribbons, frills.

 ❤


What I dislike about this bag is the color. It's too neon pink. It's not exactly the tamest color in the world.
These are good statement pieces for the poupee to wear but I wouldn't have my poupee wear all of these together.
I like the hair band, bag and dress. If my poupee would add this to an ensemble, it would look really nice.
I don't really care for the pumps, socks and collar. 
What is that sock about? It's so plain like a beginner item. The collar is also not worth buying off the market or the shop. Maybe I'm just not very fond of using collars. Meh.


All in all, I was really pleased with two of the bags (casual and antique) and not so much with the lolita (shocking!). 
I think that you would get the best deal out of the casual and average kick-back for the antique bag (a dress like that from the shops would be really expensive). Mind that the classic bag is the most expensive.
I wish the lolita bag had more creative items in it. Maybe a few more goods that isn't that plain collar.  



If you are thinking of selling your bags unopened, I suggest selling the lolita or the classic and keeping the casual bag. 
You can always sell what's in the casual bag individually (when it gets unlocked) whereas it's harder to sell the not so adorable things from the lolita bag for a good price.
You can, of course, do what you like :) 


ENJOY YOUR BAGS, POUPEES!


x, Pau

1 comment: