Wednesday, March 20, 2013

POUPEE GIRL: DAILY DRESS UP

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl



Back to my poupee addiction!
I haven't been good at dressing up every day for March as my weekends had been hectic.

The dress she's wearing is from the GRADUATION TRIP EVENT.
I've been buying nearly all the dresses from each ribbon Katherine Shop so that I can sell them later on (in the Poupee Market for ribbons).
If you're looking to buy and sell items, dresses and "other goods" are the best.
You can buy them for cheaps and sell them plus 50% of what you paid for when they are unlocked for selling.
Unfortunately, shoes, jewelery, accessories and others do not do as well.
I might sound like an ebil tyrant, but I do make up for it for selling everything from the SHELL SPRING for 2 to 5 shells each. 

x, Pau

3 comments:

  1. i agree with you, dress can give alot money also the hair accsories

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cute look! :) and yup true with the cost too!

    http://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2013/09/pastel-roses.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! You have an awesome blog here and I would like to keep in touch. You can visit my blog too and perhaps we can follow each other too :)

    http://ohmylhenyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete