Wednesday, December 26, 2012

POUPEE GIRL: YEAR-END-CLEANING CATCHER and HOLIDAY JEWEL STOCKING

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


⌘ poupeegirl ⌘

Hello, poupees! The Holiday Event is over, just check out the background and you'll know :P
Don't worry. The Year End is coming and, hopefully, nice things would pop-up.
There's already a new RIBBON Catcher from the Poupee Amusement Tent. 

⌘ FOLLOW THE JUMP TO SEE MY CATCHER WALK THROUGH ⌘







I didn't notice the plug on my home page. So, I was pleasantly surprised when the tent had a "new" dialogue bubble on top!!!
The Year-End-Cleaning catcher has arrived!
You can find this tent in the Poupee Community.



This is what it looks like this when you click the tent.
When I choose to play the catcher, I would always pick the 3 ITEMS option.
You really do get to save money, especially since there's no guarantee that you'd get unique picks when you play.
Just see my passport entries below!



Once you pick the type of "play" you want, this Piyo Catcher box will pop-up.
It reminds you of how much it is so that you won't play by mistake. 
You can click on PLAY once you've decided.
I wanted the head kerchief so badly. For some reason, that frog face on it is too cute to resist. 



Piyo will automatically pick one of the presents at the bottom.
You don't get to choose which present the piyo would get.
This is the first time that my piyo picked the round blue present at the far right.
I'm so nervous now!



You can see piyo peeking out from the right hand corner!
Unfortunately, I didn't get the item that I wanted.
But I really like this first one. It's all "goods" and you can never have too much of that.
I love the gloves! It's so pretty. You can use it not as a "rubber" glove when valentines come.
The slippers are so cute! It says snake! I did not know it was a snake :P
The head kerchief might be snake too. I'm not too fond of snakes so I'm ok that I didn't get it.
Still, it couldn't hurt to try again!



This time, piyo picked the pink square striped present.
Wow. My piyo sure seems adventurous today as I usually get the plaid ones!
I hope I get the item I wanted this time!



No head kerchief again! 
You can see that I got another pair of gloves. This often happens. But that's fine because you could always sell it in the Poupee Market. 
The friend who introduced Poupee Girl to me never plays the catcher. Instead, she just buys the items she wants off the Market! 
I got the snake apron though which has really pretty colors.
Okay, if both the apron and the slippers are snakes, that must mean that the head kerchief is also a snake. 
Suddenly, that head kerchief isn't so cute anymore lol.
But that doesn't stop me from trying it again. 



Just when I thought the piyo would pick a present I've never had before, he goes ahead and pick the same round present! Oh piyo!



Oh hey, I got the mask. This would always be handy for Halloween. 
Those Halloween costumes can run really high even on the Poupee Market when the Halloween event comes around. 
If you got the mask, you should hang on it just in case.
I don't have enough bottom in my poupee's dress up closet so the leggings would be a nice addition.
That bucket is going to the Poupee Market as this is my second one.


I didn't have much luck today. I didn't get the item that I wanted.
But that's ok. I came out with lots of really cute things!
I really like the apron and the gloves as they are really versatile.
The leggings are versatile too but I don't have my poupee wear a lot of those :P
I gravitate towards dresses and skirts more.


Have you tried the Year-End-Cleaning Catcher yet?


Plus, my extra!
With my last few jewels, I got one of the Holiday Stockings from the Jewel Holiday Event Shop.
It's no longer on sale and I forgot to get a screenshot of the lot.



This is what the stocking looks like. Sorry that it's grainy. I took it from my dress up :P 
I forgot how much it really costs. But I think it's around 50 jewels.



When you try to use it for the dress up, you would get this dialogue box.
It is asking if you want to open it or it would tell you that you can't open it yet until a certain date but you can have your poupee wear it.



I got these gorgeous shoes! It's really pixelated :P



This is my poupee wearing it in her dress up room.
It's gorgeous for when spring comes. 


x, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment