Tuesday, December 18, 2012

POUPEE GIRL: ★HOLIDAY EVENT★ SHOP

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


★ poupeegirl 

Poupee Girl really goes all out for the holidays!
With the opening of their new Holiday Event Shop, in the Katherine Shop, they're giving me a run for my ribbons!

★ FOLLOW THE JUMP FOR THE HOLIDAY EVENT SHOP ★






FIRST OFF, we have two holiday backgrounds to choose from.
Yes, other events have more background choices, such as the Country Girl Event.
But I feel like there's more happening with these holiday backgrounds.
The second one is animated. The "monitor" forms 'Merry Xmas" as the toys on the right turns into wrapped presents on the left. This santa workshop is so much fun to look at!
The first one is really festive. Don't you love the toys under the tree :) 


On to the shop! It got released at December 14, but I didn't want to make a post until all the items have been released. 
They were worth the wait!



These brooches are the same as other brooches. I don't get a lot of them as they are really tiny.
I only get the bigger floral ones and the cameo ones that sit just below the neck. 
These Holiday Ornament Brooches sit on the left. If you wear them, they activate Santa's Workshop background. 





These Wrapping Ribbon Hair Pins are adorable. 
I love the snowflake and star design at the ribbon ends.
They look just like bows on presents!




Another homage to a classic Christmas tradition: Gingerbread Man!
I already have the one my poupee is trying on. I got it because of the pink details!
Sorry about my poupee's hairstyle covering poor gingy!



Super cute lolita like dresses. Okay, I'm really into these types of dresses on poupee.
I've always adored little girl dresses but I feel like I can't pull them off in real life. So, I leave that to my poupee :P
This dress has gold detailing that makes all the more interesting.



What would Christmas be without over-sized sweaters?!
The pattern is really festive and is so similar to embarrassing Christmas sweaters :P 




I know you're thinking what I'm thinking: GRYFFINDOR!
This scarf is sporting Gryffindor colors and I love it!
I don't have it yet, but that bunny tail and the colors has convinced me :)



I'm not a bit fan of these pants. I've never bought printed pants on poupee.
But the details are really nice. 
If I were to get any one of these, I'd pick the red one. I'll probably only wear it for the Holiday Event :P 




Whenever I buy anything "themed", I always pick the most versatile one.
This bag is one of the first Holiday Event items I bought!
It's so gorgeous. If they made one in real life, I would grab myself one.
I love that I could use this off-season.




Here are some Santa-themed outfits and accessories. 
I don't like them as I feel like I could get cheaper dupes of these on the Poupee Market.
I didn't even bother trying them on. Meh!
I did get one red Santa just to wear this season. 


 

I couldn't resist this dress. This heart pocket detail in white fluffy fur is just adorable.
Yes, I said that I don't buy things that I can't wear off season. This is an exception (plus, a few other things). 
I pair this with the Santa hat I bought from the shop.




 

These are one of the few things that I didn't like on the shop but immediately loved when I tried it on my poupee.
I love the colors, design and that ribbon under the chin! 
It's so lolita! And, it would go well with gothic and classic lolita!





What's Santa without his reindeer to pull the sleigh?!

You can see my poupee wearing the Reindeer Alice Band, but I dislike everything else.
The brown is just too muddy for me. Had it been a bit lighter, I would have gotten the boots.
But there's no helping that dress. I just don't like it. 






The choir sets are by far my most favorite. 
This is the red one and it's so regal! I have the both the hat and the cape (it's going to be stored in the stole section of your dress up). 
I'm not a fan of the dress as I think it's too gaudy. But I will get it when I get extra ribbons.
I need all the dresses I can grab as I totally missed grabbing those wedding dresses :( 



This is my absolute favorite set from the Holiday Event!
It is just gorgeous! I love everything here. I have both the hat and the cape. But I'll get the dress when I get extra ribbons. 
I love the lace sleeve on this dress and the scooped neckline is really classy. I could do without the chocolate ribbon though.


 

My favorite is the snowman. I've worn it a lot since I got it the first day the Holiday Event shop came out. 
It's super festive and cute!
The candle is great too as it is animated for such a cheap price!


 

For this set, my obvious favorite is this stuffed santa. Look at its face! I love it!
The bell and the wreath are quite festive as well but I feel like they aren't versatile enough to be worth the ribbons when I want to get other things (like all 3 bags!).


That's all the items in the shops, I believe. I hope I didn't miss any :P
The shop has five pages much like the Country Girl Event.
But the Holiday Event has much more things happening with the Holiday Stockings and the Catcher (post to come). 


What's your favorite item from the shop?


x, Pau












No comments:

Post a Comment