Friday, December 14, 2012

POUPEE GIRL: HOLIDAY STOCKINGS OPENING

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


♧ poupeegirl 

Yesterday was the "opening" day for the HOLIDAY STOCKINGS.
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to open them until today.
I was too busy running around attending several different Christmas Parties.
Ah, "perks" of having 3 part-time jobs >.< 

♧ FOLLOW THE JUMP FOR HOLIDAY STOCKING OPENING!!! ♧





I opened the first of the two more expensive stockings.
Okay, I wasn't really in the dark about what was going to come out of this.
I have been through Today's Poupee enough to have an idea of the items I will be getting.

 ♧


You will see this ribbon a lot on poupees this December. 
This is gorgeous! It goes so well with the Classic Gothic Lolita items.



Time to open the st(r)ipe stocking!
You can only open the stockings and bags in your Dress Up page.



This is even prettier than the ribbon!
There's so many things I can pair this with. I'll definite use this when the wedding event comes around again :P


At this point, I'm a little disappointed that there was only one item in each stocking :(
I mean, the bags had multiple items in them! Granted, the bags were more expensive.




I forgot to get a screenshot of the snow stocking opening. But this is what I got.
This is the only item that my poupee is wearing for her Daily Dress Up.



OFF TOPIC: I got a lot of ribbons today for the 5 day Complete Bonus.






Plus, I got extra ribbons for posting photos on my closet.
It's been a while since my closet has been updates. I got this really cute cellphone 'charm' that I wanted to post but it has a brand written on it. That might make it illegal. 
Nobody wants to be brown boxed!!!



Did you like the stockings?



x, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment