Monday, December 10, 2012

POUPEE GIRL: HOLIDAY STOCKINGS PRE-SALE

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


◆ poupeegirl ◆

Today, I'm going to talk about the new ribbon shop at the Katherine Shop.
You can see my poupee carrying one of the three stockings.

FOLLOW THE JUMP TO SEE THE HOLIDAY STOCKINGS SHOP 




Here's the shop's banner. It's super festive. Now, I know where the star headband came from :P
I'm not sure if what the poupee on the banner is wearing would be in one of the stockings though.



This is the link to the shop. You can click here for the blog entry.
I'm not sure why it's a pre-sale. I wasn't playing poupee girl back then.
I guess it's because you wont be getting the items until later.
You can open the stockings once the shop closes, which is on the 14th of December.




Here are the three stockings for purchase.
I think they are all so cute. It's too bad that they didn't come out with pastel colors. 
But that's fine because I think the color scheme is just perfect! Who doesn't love black and gold?



Here's the Holiday Stocking Star. This one of the two more decorated ones.
I love the star tassels and the blank and gold chain.



The tassels on the Holiday Stocking Stripe are more demure. But I think it's more classy.
I love the golden "glittery" stars at the fringe.




Here's the simplest and cheapest Holiday Stocking, snow.
It's in all gold which makes it pop when the poupee carries it.
I also don't mind how simple this is. It's still quite festive.


Did you get any stockings?
I got all three! I hope that there's loads of pretty items in them!



x, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment