Saturday, November 10, 2012

POUPEE GIRL: DAILY DRESS UP

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


✰ poupeegirl 

I'm wearing FIVE free things! Can you guess what they are?
Follow the jump to know!



ITEM 1: On the left is the Hugging Baby Monster!
It's a surprise item that I talked about in this dress up entry


ITEM 2: I got the travelling cloak from the well.
I don't always get things I like from the well.
In fact, most of the items I get there goes straight to the market!
It's a surprise when I do find something this interesting.



ITEM 3: The RED PANDA puppet is free from buying paypal on a certain month.
I didn't even know that this was being given.
So, I was totally shocked that I had this in my poupee closet.



ITEM 4: The DOLL necklace was free from buying jewels. 
This was must first free item from jewel purchases.
It's so adorable!



ITEM 5: Plaid tights! Free from well.
I was pleased to get this just in time for the preppy shop.
I was thinking of selling it in the market.
But, as you can see, I still use it.



Free things are AWESOME!

x, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment