Sunday, November 11, 2012

POUPEE GIRL: DAILY DRESS UP

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


✖ poupeegirl 

Time for Daily Dress Up!

After a few weeks, I finally updated my poupee closet with 6 entries!
Follow the Jump to see my new items!




CLINIQUE POWDER BLUSH IN 108 CUPID


I love this bubble gum pink blush! Sorry about this pic though. But you can still see the color peeking out of the gorgeous mirror lid. The bottom of the packaging is acrylic. And, this also comes with a tapered blush brush with an acrylic handle. The color is bubblegum pink. It's so lovely and girly 






NYC (New York Color) Cheek Glow Powder Blush in 656 Sutton Place Peace 


This is a shimmer blush that's too dark for my skin tone. I got this as a present from my aunt in the U.S. (Funny that the brand isn't on here!). The color is peachy yellow, which is exactly my complexion! It just disappears into my skin. I'm thinking of using this as an undereye powder with a sponge. The applicator is an awful synthetic brush that's not soft enough at all. All things said, it does shimmer prettily. 






NYC (New York Color) Cheek Glow Powder Blush in 655 Central Park Pink 

No, it's not pink. It's still peachy with a hint of pink. It's a colder color than the last one. And, like the last one, it disappears into my skin. What I've been doing is using this as a highlight powder. This product works so well on top of matte blush! 





NYC (New York Colors) Sun n' Bronze Bronzing Powder in 706 Hamptons Radiance 

I love this bronzer! I only have a few bronzers in my make-up collection (They last a long time, so I don't often buy them). What you do is to pick up all the products by running a flat brush on the surface. The combination of colors makes it multi-dimensional. You can also use all the colors individually. You can use the pinks as blush, the browns as bronzer and the lightest shade as highlight. 





CLINIQUE Pair of Shades Eye Shadow Duo in 41 Angel Eyes 

Don't let the name fool you. Alone, this doesn't give you super dramatic eyes. It's a very natural look with the gray on the lids and creamy white on the brow bone and the inner corners of your eyes. I love that Clinique has products for the older ladies, think: Meryll Streep in The Devil Wears Prada. My mom could use this without problems.For the younger set, I use this with a lot of shimmer base, like MAC's paint pots or Maybelline's Bad to the Bronze. 





COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers in 235 Pure Romance  


I can't believe that CoverGirl isn't on here as well! Although CoverGirl is a US brand, it's everywhere in the Philippines. So, you'd think that the brand would also be in pupe... meh...



This is a set of four purple based shadows that's great if you're in a hurry. This way you don't have to look for shades in 4 places. I haven't tried this yet but I have a lot of CoverGirl products and those that I have work really well. You can also opt for simpler day looks by using two to three of the shades. Then, just vamp it up by using the darker shades for a night look 




This is part of huge haul from my aunt and uncle in the states.
There's loads more that'll be up on my closet in a few days.
Piyo warned me that I should only post 5 items at a time.
I posted one more hehe...
But joke's on me as I only got 8 suteki!



x, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment