Monday, November 12, 2012

POUPEE GIRL: DAILY DRESS UP

Fashion brand community - poupeegirl


▲ poupeegirl ▲

Did you notice something different about my poupee girl?

Follow the jump to find out!




MY POUPEE'S HAIR COLOR AND STYLE IS NEW!
Plus, I'm wearing the shoes from the Boy Rockabilly Piyo Catcher,
the wallpaper, and the microphone.
I was going to wear the boy shirt but I couldn't style the way I wanted too.



There's another half-price off for Hair Styles and Hair Color!
Hair Styles are normally 100 ribbons, but are now 50 ribbons.
Hair color is now 25 ribbons!



I chose the red hair color as I've never boon too adventurous with it.
The ribbon price persuaded me to have something new.
I wont be keeping either the hair style or hair color though.
I'll switch it up tomorrow :P



x, Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment